Friday, December 17, 2010

Scrapbook Paper Wreath

Thank Goodness it's Friday!!! I've got an incredible ton of things still left to get done by next week and I'm hoping to whip through a lot of it this weekend...fingers crossed...wish me luck!

Today's ornament is another wreath. I seem to be very into wreaths this year, but they are so easy and cute and you can make them out of anything: jingle bells, bulbs, rosettes, pop bottle caps...scrapbook paper!

I found this idea here and just had to try it. I've got a paper punch that can do two different circle sizes and PLENTY of holiday paper.

I simply cut out ten bigger circles in a dark red and then ten smaller circles in my holly print. Then I glued the smaller circle in the center of the larger one.


Then I glued them so they would slightly overlap in a small tight circle.


Very cute! I think they would also make great gift toppers. I'm going to make some more, but I'll add a few more circles to make the wreath bigger.

Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments: