Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Folksy Felt Snowman

Busy, Busy, Busy!!! I'm feeling the crunch as the time tick-tocks towards Christmas Eve/Day. We celebrate on Christmas Eve with my side of the family and Christmas Day with my hubby's side. The kiddos are over-the-moon excited about everything and I'm crafting, wrapping and baking like a lunatic. By the way...am I the only person in the world who thinks of the Fresh Prince of Bell Air when someone mentions wrapping??? RANDOM!

So. I'm up in the air about today's ornament. I found this cute little guy here. And how easy and simple! It was love at first sight. Then I tried to make him. Not so much. I'll let you be the judge:


Isn't he kind of Nightmare Before Christmas? A mixture of Jack and what's-the-girl's-name? Is my felt too white? Eyes to vacant? Or is it the zombie-stitched mouth? Well...I LOVE the way his nose turned out. That's something!

No comments: