Thursday, December 22, 2011

White Christmas?

Who knows! In Nebraska it could do anything on December 25th. We woke up this morning with a little white stuff in the grass...but not enough to shovel or have fun in. 

But I love snow & snowflakes in particular! So Ornament 21 is a set of pretty crochet snowflakes...so our Christmas will have a little White!


I need to pin and starch them (that's why they aren't on the tree yet!). But I wanted to share them right away! They were all quick to crochet and would make great ornaments, garlands, gift toppers, appliques...wherever you need a snowflake!

This first snowflake I found at Gardener's Ramblings.


This next one, I found at Heart Handmade UK.


This simple snowflake pattern came from Sarah Landon.


The final one is more solid than the rest. I found the pattern on Red Heart's site.


I love them all being unique! That's what snowflakes are all about!

No comments: