Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thumbs UP!

I'm a sucker for hand print art & foot print art & a new favorite...

Thumb Print Art!

And, speaking of thumbs, as soon as I typed that I couldn't get THIS...


...Outta my head. LOVED this book when I was little. And now I must buy it for the kids!
Rings on my Fingers. Rings on my Thumbs. Somethin Somethin Somethin...daa daa DRUM!
Don't quote me on that. It's been a long time since I've read it. And I'm a little hopped up on Benadryl and last minute Christmas projects. And Rolos.

ANYWAY!

Here is Ornament #22!


Who doesn't love some Thumby Reindeers???

My inspiration came from Little Bit Funky. She does a great tutorial with amazing photos...you must take a peek at the shot of her kiddos reflected in the ornaments.

Completely fun and fast and great for last minute gifts!





2 comments:

Shellsea said...

I love this! I'm a fan of thumb and finger print animals and art projects too. So cute.

Crystal said...

Yours turned out adorable! :) Thanks for the link and Merry Christmas! :)