Sunday, December 4, 2011

Felt Blob

Okay. Ugh. I made a Felt Blob.

Even my tree cringed as I carried the ornament towards it.

And I had such high hopes.

It all started with me finding THIS over at zakka life. It's a lovely red felt ornament. So cute!

I managed to turn it into this:


Did you scream? Shield your eyes in horror?

I don't know what I did wrong! I may or may not have been intoxicated by the lovely smell of Chex Mix my hubby is making. But really? Ornament Death by Smell? Probs not! More likely my felt circles weren't exactly circular and that I didn't cinch the flaps evenly. I'm pretty bummed...because the original is so cute!

Do you want to see some more wonkiness?


I'm holding it, because my tree vomited it off.

Ugh. But DO go over to zakka life and see hers! It's awesome!!!


No comments: