Monday, December 12, 2011

Versatile Snowmen!

Yesterday ran away from me and I didn't get my Ornament of the Day posted.

WHOOPS! Sorry about that!

We had some serious errands to run and while I was waiting for Princess No-Sleep-No-More to fall asleep...I did! Fall asleep, I mean! Nothing like waking up at 3 am with your glasses askew, book imprint on your cheek and stiff bones from sleeping on the floor!

So. Just pretend it's still Sunday and here's my Ornament of the Day!

Adorable Clothes Pin SnowPeople!


Aren't they cute??? My inspiration came from Eyeballs By Day, Crafts By Night! You can use them to clip onto your cards, decorations, gift bags or TREE! I decided to use regular and mini-sized pins.


The Mini Ones are my favorite!


We have a regular Snowman Pin Family!



No comments: