Monday, September 19, 2011

Please Stand By...

Due to Equipment Malfunction:

1. My children getting into my yarn and having a FIELD DAY
2. My overly optimistic choosing of Grannies Beyond My Skill Level
3. A slew of problems with my camera


My Granny Challenge has been delayed.

I think we're about re-grouped and should be back with your Regularly Scheduled Granny soon.

Seriously. It took me about 9 hours to de-knot and roll my beautiful skeins of yarn into yarn balls. 9 hours.

If my camera was working, I would have taken pictures. Ugh.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I remember those days.... mine seem to have lost interest in making messes with my yarn - for the most part. I think one of the reasons I crochet more than knit is because when I was learning to knit my youngest would pull my needles out of what I was working on. SO frustrating. Crocheting is much harder for them to wreck ;)