Monday, September 12, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

Or Crochet-Up???

I'm so far behind...I'm about to lap myself!!!

Well. I've missed Sat. and Sunday posting. But we had a FUN weekend!
So I feel guilty...but only a little!

I'll start with my Saturday Square.

This one is called the Sunburst Granny and I found the pattern here at Ravelry.




It's rather pretty!

But I don't want this to be a super long post, since I'm combining two days worth of squares. Short & Sweet!

Here's Sunday's Square.

It's called the Flower Button Granny. I found this one on Ravelry, too...here.


This is the first time I've ever marked a row! Exciting Stuff!



And there's my Crochet Weekend!

I've got some more stuff I want to share...Grandparent Lunch, Birthday Party...

So STAY TUNED!!!

ps. Also, today's Square. Coming Soon!


No comments: