Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Granny A Day...

Today I'm posting Yesterday's post!

Our Sat. was going great! The Huskers were playing...our first game in the Big 10. Good food. Family time watching some football. Got my square done.

Then our middle one started coughing. That nasty, deep, croupy cough. And the fever came on. Not terrible, just 101-ish. Enough to make him a cuddly, quiet & sleepy version of his normal self!

So I climbed into bed with him to take full advantage of this unusual cuddle opportunity and I fell promptly asleep. At 8 o'clock! No joke.

So...this afternoon I'll be doing two Granny Posts!

Granny #3


Meet "Nuthatch". I found the pattern here at eggbird designs!

I really like the way it turned out! And I forced myself to learn how to start a piece via Magic Circle. Very scary for a left-handed novice! Thanks to youtube...I think I have it down!


Here's how she looked a few rounds in.


Crochet Jelly Fish aka...Amy needs to weave in her loose ends!


A final look. The Magic Circle really does make the center look nice and solid.

Now I'm off to crochet today's Granny so I can share it with you later. Unless I fall asleep at 8 again!!!









No comments: