Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shamrock Hair Clip

I'm running around a little crazy today! We had our Pack Meeting tonight and my hubby is the new Cubmaster. Go James! He did a great job. Tonight was the advancement ceremony for the boys. So we're the proud parents of a full-fledged Wolf Scout. For any of you scouting families out there...you know how involved this all gets. For those non-scouting families out there...it gets involved!

And tomorrow our Den (I'm CubMama to 9 second graders) is doing a skit in the all school talent show. I think I'm more nervous than the boys! I know they'll do a great job...but they're just so onery energetic! Fingers crossed!

Now on to some Crafty Stuff...

I made this cute & festive hair clip for Kat:


I found the idea at Skip To My Lou and used the pattern for the shamrock pin instead of the garland. Then I covered an alligator clip with ribbon and hot glued the shamrock on the top! I made it for Kat's hair, but I kind of like it clipped onto the dusty real-life lampshade. I might make some up for next year and clip them around the house.




I am SO a beginner at crochet, but this was really easy and fun! I whipped it out in about five minutes! And Kat loves her, "Frower"!

Photobucket

Partying HERE!




giveaways

No comments: