Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shamrock Shirt

I think I've been pinched by a Leprechaun!

But, really, it's all you Fantastic & Inspiring Bloggers who have me on a Holiday Roll!!!

So. Remember this shirt I made for Valentine's Day? The cute pink one with the TP roll stamped hearts? I had gotten the idea over here!

Well, I love TP rolls and I LOVE clearance shirts at Wally World. So I just jazzed up the idea a little for St. Patrick's day! Here's what I did...




TAAA DAAAA!!! A sweet little $2 Shamrock Shirt that took 2 minutes to complete! I'm lovin' it!!! I think these heart shaped TP roll stamps are going to be put on anything that stands still at our house! Funny thing about standing still...my model absolutely refused to!


Ooooo...I want to squeeze those chubby tight-clad legs!



Hmmm...Kat in her Snot-Nose-Tummy-Out-Wild-Hair Glory! Trying to be a "brudda" (brother) (aka...big kid) and get her own snack out of the cabinet! But at least you can see the shamrock!


Linking Up!


Show and Tell Green







Stinkin Cute Thursday ButtonHookingupwithHoH
Black Kats Design

Transformation Thursday






3 comments:

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

What a great idea! Thanks!
Kelly from http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/

Lyndsey said...

Very cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you liked my socks turned dryer balls. :)

http://abacktobasicslifestyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

OMG, I love it. I have been wanting to make my son more shirts, and this is such an easy way! Thanks
I gave you an award over at my blog! Please check it out and spread the love. www.ourthriftyideasbecomeone.blogspot.com