Thursday, March 3, 2011

Headband Holder

I'm not a tom-boy. But I'm FAR from Girlie Girl. However...Miss Kat is slowly turning me in to a pink buying, bow making maniac!!!

So. Obviously when my neighbor ran over a couple of these...


...empty oatmeal containers I knew I could Sassy it up! And, yes, I'm so ridiculously crafty my neighbors save things with potential to ship to my house!

I cut that pretty purple & white scrapbook paper to fit around the container and I glued it on. Then I cut out a circle to fit the plastic top and glued that down, also. I had some shimmery purple ribbon and glued it around the edge of the plastic top. And...


It's the perfect size for headbands! And the inside of the container is a great place to store other Girlie Girl things!

Party Time!


Craft GoodiesSumo Sweet Stuff 










4 comments:

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

CUTE! Great idea!

Unknown said...

That is super cute. My little one is beginning to wear headbands and that would be perfect!

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

This is so cute (and functional)! I need one! I would love for you to link up to my Ten Buck Tuesday link parties!

Jill said...

Pretty container! I love the colours.

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/