Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Bookmarked" Challenge

I've mentioned before that I'm a Blog Hoarder.

I've got a TON of blogs and posts bookmarked. So many that I've started to add them to their own special page along my tab line. There are a virtual ton of great ideas and fun & funky crafts that I want to get my hands on!

So when I read Kyla over at Funky Polkadot Giraffe's "Bookmarked in Blogland" Challenge...I thought to myself,"Game On!" If you already read/follow Funky Polkadot Giraffe, you know what an awesome blog it  is. If you don't, you seriously need to go check her out! :)

Kyla is challenging us to pick one of our bookmarked ideas and complete within the next Two Weeks. Then she wants us to all meet back at her blog to share! FUN!!!

My "official" choice is this...


...absolutely ADORABLE scalloped skirt by Ameroonie Designs! I'm going to attempt to make this for Kat to wear at her Second Birthday...fingers crossed...wish me luck! Amy has a great tutorial and I'm hoping her awesomeness makes up for my newbie sewing skills! Side note: don't you want to squeeze those cute little legs??? Let's hear it for adorable models!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

I'm so happy you picked my skirt to try! I'm here to help if you have any questions! I am actually making a new one too, so we'll both be following my tutorial! ;)
xoxo,
Amy

Unknown said...

Very cute idea... now which one should I try to complete!

Jennifer said...

I love that skirt too... definitely want to try it soon. Can't wait to see how it turns out for you! Thanks for following my blog =)