Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A to Z Challenge

So I've finally compiled my reading list from 2010. I kept two records...an excel sheet with title, author and number of pages, and another sheet for short reviews of each book. I've never kept track like this and I realy am glad I did! I read so much, things get fuzzy after a few years (that has NOTHING to do with my getting older!). Anyway...I also suprised the heck out of myself by reading 43 books and a whopping total of 12,836 pages! Wow. It is crazy for me to even comprehend that number of pages. Here's my list!

About a Boy
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
Breaking Dawn
Before Green Gables
The Betrayal
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Briar Rose
The Bone Garden
Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict
The Covenant
Day After Night
Dawn of the Dreadfuls
Ella Enchanted
Fever 1793
A Great and Terrible Beauty
Holidays on Ice
Island of Lost Girls
James and the Giant Peach
The Kitchen Boy: A Novl of the Last Tsar
The Lovely Bones
The Master Quilter
My Sister's Keeper
Many Bloody Returns
My Name Is Memory
Nurse Matilda Collection
An Ocean in Iowa
The Prodigal
Plain Truth
The Quilter's Legacy
The Revelation
Sam's Letters to Jennifer
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
The Sacrifice
Shutter Island
Tears of the Giraffe
The Tales of Beedle the Bard
Undead and Unwed
Vampire Kisses
Witch Child
The Xmas
The Year of Living Biblically
Dear Zoe
Zipporah, wife of Moses

These are books I read for my own reading pleasure. It doesn't include the BAZILLION Magic Tree House, Clone Wars, A to Z Mysteries, Boxcar Children books I read out loud to Louie. Or the GATRILLION Thomas, Cars, Train, Dump Truck books I read out loud to J. Or the maybe hundreds of girlie books I've read to the Girlie. She loves her some Thomas, but her new word is, "Pin-tess, Mama! Pin-tess!" (That translates to Princess for those of you who don't speak toddler)

2 comments:

Mary Steinbrink said...

What a fun idea Amy! I may have to do that for this year. Thanks for your fun blog. You are really getting me into reading blogs.

Amy said...

Thanks for reading, Mary! I'm a little Blog Addicted right now. There are SO many great ideas for Moms & Kids & Decorating & Reading!!!