Sunday, January 9, 2011

A New BUTTON!

Hi Everyone!

The past couple of weeks have been a mix of this and that's, and it doesn't really add up to much!

But I wanted to take a moment and direct your attention to the right side of my blog. I've got a new button titled Gabe's Gifts, and it would be great if you could go check it out!

There is this fantastic lady, Amanda, out there and I read two of her blogs: Today's Top 20 and We Are the Joneses. Both blogs are awesome and you should check them out for their equal awesomeness. She has recently shared the story of her Angel Baby Gabe. I won't paraphrase...go to her blogs and read her words yourself. She made me cry and smile. In Gabe's honor, she is challenging herself, and anyone else who wants to help, to make blankets this year and then donate them to Project Linus in Gabe's memory. I think this is such a beautiful, touching, positive idea.

So I'm just passing the word along. If there is anyone who happens to read ME...go and read HER, too, and consider joining this wonderful project! I've personally never made a blanket...but I am determined to crank out at least a couple to mail to Amanda by the end of the year!

No comments: