Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gobble Gobble!

Last year I found this adorable Turkey made out of a 2 x 4, paint stick and craft sticks!




I found it on Ucreate where Wendy from Craft Goodies was guest posting for the day. If you haven't checked out either blog...DO IT! They are both fantastic! And Wendy has a whole collection of awesomely cute 2 x 4 crafts!

So, anyway, I whipped up a bunch of them. They were fun to put together and I had my own little Turkey Assembly Line going. I must have counted wrong, though, because I gave them all away and didn't save one of our house!

This year I whipped up ONE. One for ME! Here he is:


HERE is the tutorial I followed. 
Then go on and click on the Craft Goodies link...you won't be sorry! So many great ideas!!!

1 comment:

Shellsea said...

This is so cute! I'm pinning it so I remember to make it next year.