Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rag Wreath Ornament

This is my final ornament of the year! And I'm a day late...

Last night we came home from a full, fun, Blessed Christmas Day of celebration. I wanted to snuggle with my hubby for awhile before doing my post. And I did! A little too snuggly. Because I zonked out!!! Next thing I knew it was bright outside, our boys were bouncing on our bed and chanting that they wanted candy for breakfast. WHOOPS!

I took some left over wire from one of those crazy kits I've mentioned before that look cool but never really work for us. And I formed a circle. Then I took a bunch of ribbon scraps from this month's crafting frenzy and started to tie them around the wire.


Nice and scrappy! So I just kept going all the way around.


I really enjoy these fast and unstructured projects! It seems like they usually turn out the coolest! I'm already thinking of making a ribbon wreath for Valentines...Fourth of July...Halloween... So much crafting and so little time!!!

Now I'm off to play with the kiddos and all the new stuff that has invaded our home!

No comments: