Friday, November 18, 2011

Cozy Fuzzy Pumpkin Head

I've just got to share this adorable hat I whipped up for Kat last month!


What do you think? I'm pretty proud of it! I like how it has a ridgy knitted look, but it's all crochet!

I found & followed the pattern HERE at Nothing's Creative Anymore. I was able to crochet & finish it up in a couple of days! Sarah's pattern is sized for an average sized woman's noggin. Even though I made it for my little girl, I followed the pattern so she can wear it for many Fall seasons to come!



The sun was not cooperating with me, so I had to do some funky picnik editing!


Hmmm...watching the leaves fall!


Here she is, excited about the curly vine!


Ahhhh...finally a normally lit photo! 
I've gotten a zillion comments from people out and about! You can tell it's big on her, but I think it sort of adds to the cute-ness!




No comments: