Monday, July 11, 2011

Me Likey Monday!!!

This week I rounded up some great CupCake recipes.

We're big fans of cup cupcakes around here. Especially for birthday parties. They're cute and fun and so easy to serve up to a crowd! So here we go!


These Pink Champagne Cupcakes are from Betty Crocker's Website. I was at a wedding shower awhile ago and the cake was Pink Champagne...and it was YUMMY!


TidyMom made these AWESOME looking Apple Carmel Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting...and added a in-a-jar option!


I couldn't resist these Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes from Amanda's Cookin'!


Rita Jean over at Country Maverickess made these yummy Lemon-Poppyseed cupcakes. And be sure to check out her entire Cup Cake Series!


Check out these Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes at Homemade By Holman...they look like Summer wrapped up in a dessert!


My Hubs LOVES Andes Mints (& so do I!) and these cupcakes would make a perfect treat for him! You can find them at Your Cup of Cake.


Mountain Dew Cupcakes??? Nuff Said!!! Nothing But Country has the secret!


Don't these Cookies And Cream Cupcakes make you want to lick your computer screen??? I found them at These Are Days to Remember.


These Shirley Temple Cupcakes are SO pretty and they're also gluten-free! I found the recipe HERE!


I'm a huge Harry Potter fan...and these Butterbeer Cupcakes from amyBites are a MUST to help celebrate the final movie coming out this Friday!



2 comments:

Shellsea said...

Wow, yum! Craving a good cupcake now!

Amanda said...

Thank you for including my Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes in your round up! :)