Monday, August 15, 2011

Me Likey Monday!!! Back to School...

I haven't done Monday Features for about a month now. Bit of a Summer Break?
So I thought it would be appropriate to feature some great Back To School Ideas for kids and for their awesome teachers!



I'm leading with this fantastically simple yet cute idea from lisa storms! We did these for John's pre-school teacher and Louie's third grade teacher this year. I adapted the little flag to say, "Cheers to a year of quenching our thirst for knowledge!" and had the boys sign them. Big Hit!


Deck the Halls of Home with JOY has these beautifully clever vases! Nothing says "school-time" better than the yellow of some new Number 2s. This would be great to give a teacher, to to decorate your own home.


These make me smile! We LOVE a good popsicle craft around here. Silly Eagle Books made these adorable magnets. I love the points! Maybe personalize for your kids or their teacher...


How about a scholarly snack? Parties by Hardie shows us how to make snacking more colorful!


Have I mentioned my love of pencils??? The Blackberry Vine shares this smart way to share the Pencil Love. Make up a bunch for your child to share with his class!


I love everything about this idea from it is what it is! Sneak one into a lunch box for a sweet surprise!


I can't even begin to express how my kids are going to flip out when I make these as an after school snack! Inspiration found at Blonde Designs.


Bee in Our Bonnet put together these lovely First Aid for Teacher kits! Stock them with the essentials, paperclips, erasers, hand sanitizer, chocolate...!


This is STUNNING! via minieco I NEED one for myself...


With school back in full swing...the papers will be stacking up! Artwork, homework, A+ tests...you'll want to display it all! And Ana White has a great organizing solution. Go check it out!

Check them ALL out...and Happy Back To School!

3 comments:

beth said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

silly eagle books said...

What cute things! Thank you so much for including our project. :)

Vanessa

Kate said...

Hey Amy, Many thanks for the link. Nice roundup btw!