Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School Gift

Our days are starting to fall into our new routine! We've got a week of school under our belts and everyone is ready to start a new one!

A few days back I shared this post with some cute Back to School Ideas. I wanted to share our version of  the beverage cup from lisa storms.


We made two, actually, one for John's preK teacher and one for Louie's 3rd grade teacher. 


Here's a close up of the "flag". I used a regular note card and cut it all fancy (totally being sarcastic!). Then I wrote out the cute & pun-ny saying and had the boys sign their names.


The cups I found at JoAnn's. They come in an array of bright colors! I filled them up with single drink packets...Target Brand. Lemonade, Cherry Limeade and Peach Tea!


Here's the Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed 3rd Grader ready for his First Day!

No comments: