Friday, April 8, 2011

God Bless You Banner

Happy Friday, Everyone!!!

Today I'd like to show you this banner I whipped out on my Silhouette.

This past Sunday, Louie celebrated his First Communion! There was a beautiful service for the entire second grade where every child took part. Either with a reading, song, or (Louie's job) to bring forward the bread! There was a very sweet song Thanking Jesus and a very sweet prayer to Bless all the parents. Cue the tears!

Following service we had a little party at home with family and food and CAKE! I wanted a little something to hang behind the cake table.


The "flags" came as a three flag set on Silhouette's website and the letters are from a regular font from my computer. So easy to make and Louie loved it. He thought it looked "manly" and...I quote..."It works for my Communion, but it also works if I sneeze!"
Photobucket

No comments: