Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back To School Idea

I know we're just on the first leg of Summer Vacation, but I want to share this cute idea for a Back To School Teacher Gift!

Plus it never hurts to think ahead...although it might...I rarely think ahead! This would make a cute Christmas gift, Teacher Appreciation gift, End of School Year Teacher gift...or you might just want to make them for yourself!


Aren't the sweet??? I found them at Little Birdie Secrets! There is a free pattern for the dishcloth and also the link to the Apple Scrubbie pattern at Lion Brand's site. Super quick to work up!


I kept my Apple Slice Scrubbies simple without the stem or leaf.


Mmmmmm...I LOVE green!


You can get them hooked up now so you're all ready to go when August rolls around!

ps...for those of you who caught yesterday's post...here's the Lady Katy New Do Reveal:


Girl-Friend can Rock the Bob!
This morning when it was time to brush her hair it took a nano-second. She just stood there waiting for more. I was like, "That's all. I'm done." It took a minute to soak in and she said, "Well. We have time to make it pretty!" Love my Girlie.


No comments: