Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Biscuit Bites

I made these for supper the other night. It's a recipe I've had FOREVER, but hadn't made for awhile. The boys really like them and they're great with just about anything!

Here's the old, used recipe that I've got taped in my spice cabinet!


In case you can't read my messy handwriting...or the grease blobs are in the way the recipe is as follows:

1 tube of refrigerated biscuits
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
1 Tablespoon minced Onion
1 1/2 tsp dried Parsley flakes

First you want to quarter each biscuit. My kitchen sheers (I am in love with them) work great!



Pile o' Biscuits. Then I melt my butter in the microwave and mix in the Parmesan cheese, minced Onion and Parsley flakes.


The green of the Parsley makes it look ALMOST healthy! Then give your biscuit quarters a butter bath. (Or, technically, dip each quarter into the butter mix.)


Lay the biscuits on a greased cookie sheet. Then (Very Important) let them sit for 25 minutes. I'm not sure what this does. Marinate? Anyway, I've always done the 25 minutes, so I'm not sure if it's important or not!


Then pop your baking sheet in the oven set at 400 for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are nice and golden and puffed up!



SO YUMMY!


Linking Up HERE!

{Dot}{Dot}{Dot}



1 comment:

Tasha said...

Yummy is right! I can't wait to try these! Thanks so much for linking up to Try it Tuesday at DotDotDot! It made my day!
I am featuring this! Have a happy Monday!
Tasha